Print Page   |   Register
Community Search
Legal Information
Share |

Referral to a Qualified Attorney - Information about the MCBA Lawyer Referral Service, how to get the name of a lawyer over the telephone, how to request the name of lawyer online and information about the Association's Reduced Fee Program (income qualification for this program is required).


Representing Yourself in Court - General information about representing yourself in court, what the court can and cannot do for you, contact information, brochures, forms and kits. The New Jersey Judiciary prepared these materials for individuals who choose to represent themselves in some legal matters.


Small Claims - Typical Claims Filed & Claims That Cannot be Filed; How to File a Small Claim


Special Civil Part - How to File a Claim - Who, What and Where


Landlord/Tenant Issues  - Typical Complaints Between Landlords and Tenants & How to File a Complaint


Ethic Complaints - Filing an Ethics Complaint Against an Attorney


Fee Arbitration - Filing a Fee Arbitration Complaint Against an Attorney

Central Jersey Legal Services Corporation


Legal Services of New Jersey - Self-Help Guide to Divorce in New Jersey. Call 732-572-9100 ext. 375


New Jersey County Bar Associations


New Jersey State Bar Association


How Do Contingency Fees Work?


Video on Tips on Meeting with a Lawyer (related to fees)


Does My Case Qualify for a “Flat Fee” Rate?


4 Tips to Save on Legal Fees

more Latest News
There are currently no news items posted.
more Calendar

Sep24th - Motion Practice in Immigration Court

Sep 24 - Criminal Justice Reform Update Webcast

Sep 24 State of the Middlesex County Judiciary Address

Featured Members

Online Surveys

Bar Sponsors

Association Management Software Powered by YourMembership  ::  Legal