MCBA Partnership with Liberty Mutual
The MCBA has a partnership with Liberty Mutual Insurance for Auto and Homeowners Insurance. As a member of the MCBA, Liberty Mutual will discount the annual cost of your auto insurance by 10% and your homeowners insurance by 5%. If you insure both policies with them, they offer a multi-policy discount of approximately 15% on the homeowners insurance.
Our account representative is Darren Smith. He is licensed to write auto, home and life insurance in New Jersey, New York and Pennsylvania. Darren is a direct writer for Liberty Mutual which means your policies will be underwritten by a financially sound company and not brokered out to a company you may never have heard of before. As a member of the Middlesex County Bar Association, we encourage you to see for yourself if Darren can help you the way he has already helped some of your colleagues (two bar members have already switched policies and saved over $1,000 â€“ call the Bar Office at 732.828.3433, x. 102 to find out more).
As a company, Liberty Mutual writes insurance in all 50 states and is currently #84 on the latest Fortune 500. Although Darren would be your new point of contact, Liberty Mutual does have 14 offices located in New Jersey if you require an office visit. Below are some of the features and benefits of what Liberty Mutual offers:
- Guaranteed 12 month prices for both auto and homeowners policies (many auto insurers offer just 6);
- Photo inspections not required when switching over the auto insurance;
- Accident forgiveness at no additional charge if qualified;
- Multi-car and multi-driver discounts as well as good student discounts as high as 25% with a 3.0 GPA, away-at-school discounts if your child attends a college or university greater than 100 miles from home;
- 24 hour emergency roadside assistance for all cars carrying at least comprehensive coverage;
- 24 hour claims service;
- Online account access as well as service by phone available until 11 p.m. most nights;
- Complimentary home replacement analysis to determine the appropriate Dwelling Coverage needed for Homeowners insurance;
- Expanded replacement cost which provides an additional 20% above and beyond the extents of the Homeowners Dwelling Coverage;
- Replacement cost coverage for your personal property (not actual cash value) when you sustain a loss;
- Personal Liability Policies (umbrella policies) up to $5 million; and
- Flood insurance policies can also be obtained through Liberty Mutual.
This new program is only available to Middlesex County Bar Association members (including paralegals and legal secretaries) and includes additional benefits for Mercedes-Benz, BMW, VW, Audi, Mini and Smart Car Drivers. Click here to find out more - Additional Benefits.
To obtain a quote, we encourage you to fax a copy of your current coverage to Darren at the fax number listed below. Please include a cover sheet attention to him and include a daytime phone in case he has any questions that need clarification in order to provide you a quote. If you are unsure of where to find your paperwork, just pick up the phone and call him, or send him an email.
Darren W. Smith, Agent
New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania
Auto, Home & Life Insurance
70 Church St., Suite 100
Flemington, NJ 08822
Phone: (908) 237-0040 ext. 52888
Fax: (908) 782-1873