The State of the Middlesex County Family Courts
All About Ethics and Fee Arbitration
Monday, September 22nd @ 6:00 p.m.
The Pines Manor, 2085 Route 27, Edison
Hon. Deborah J. Venezia, PJ, Family Part
Glynn J. Dwyer, Jr., Esq.
District VIII Ethics Committee
William P. Isele, Esq.
District VIII Fee Arbitration Committee
The program will focus on the following issues:
- Overview of the New Jersey Attorney Disciplinary System
- Understanding the Ethics Grievance Process
- How to Avoid Situations Triggering Ethics Complaints
- Jurisdiction of the Fee Arbitration Committee and proper venue
- The Burden of Proof in Fee Arbitration
- Avoiding Fee Disputes
(This program has been approved by the BCLE of the Supreme Court of NJ for 1.0 hour of Ethics/Professionalism credit.)
The meeting will begin at 6:00 p.m. and dinner will be served at 6:30 p.m.
All Middlesex County Superior Court Judges and their law clerks have been invited to attend as guests of the Family Law Section.
Cost: $50-MCBA Members and $50-All Others (includes dinner)
Click here to download a reservation form.
For more information and/or to RSVP by telephone call Family Law Section Chair Evelyn Hartmann, Esq., at 732.750.0050.