Oct 14th Professionalism Day CLE Seminar
Wednesday, October 14, 2015
1:45 PM until 4:00 PM
Map this event »
Middlesex County Courthouse
Bayard Street Entrance
New Brunswick, New Jersey 08901
See Description Below
Phone: 732.828.3433, x. 102
Online registration is available until: 10/13/2015
How Professionalism & Civility Affect the Practice of Law
Wednesday, October 14th @ 1:45 p.m.
Middlesex County Courthouse, Jury Assembly Room, Bayard Street Entrance, New Brunswick
Online Registration | Download Form
Hon. Frank Ciuffani, PJSC
Craig M. Aronow, Esq.
Hon. Travis L. Francis
Hon. Colleen M. Flynn
Sheree Pitchford, Esq.
Hon. Barnett E. Hoffman, JSC (Ret.)
Through a series of video interviews with senior members of the bar and poignant questions on the significant issues facing the profession today, the panelists will discuss the following issues:
- Knowing Your Adversary - Advantages & Disadvantages
- Building Trust - Meeting Your Adversary Face-to-Face
- Relationships Gone Bad - How to Repair Them
- Dealing with Common Courthouse Challenges
- Technological Advances and the Affects on Professionalism & Civility
- Can Effective Advocacy and Professionalism/Civility Go Together?
program has been approved by the Board on Continuing Legal Education of
the Supreme Court of New Jersey for 2.5 hours of total CLE credit. Of
these, 2.5 qualify as hours of credit towards ethics/professionalism.
Cost: Free-Superior Court Law Clerks; $15-Young Lawyers; $20-MCBA Members; and $40-All Others
To RSVP:Â Online Registration | Download Form | Call the Bar Office at 732.828.3433, x.102
« Go to Upcoming Event List