From The Briefcase to the Jury Room:
The Ins and Outs of Entering Documentary Evidence
at a Civil Trial
was SOLD OUT as of 9/10/14. If you would like to be placed on a waiting
list, please call us at 732.828.3433, x. 102.
Wednesday, October 1st @ 5:00 p.m.
MCBA Office, 87 Bayard Street, New Brunswick
Online Registration | Download Form
|Patrick J. Mangan, Esq.|
Bramnick, Rodriguez, Mitterhoff,
Grabas & Woodruff - Scotch Plains
|Hon. Arthur Bergman, JSC|
|Patrick D. Heller, Esq.|
Terkowitz & Hermesmann
The seminar will focus on the following:
- Foundations of identifying and authenticating documentary evidence
- The use of demonstrative evidence including photographs, models & depictions
- How to use documentary evidence, substantive vs. impeachment
- Strategies for keeping evidence out
- Using documents on cross-examination
- Practical considerations from the Bar and Bench
This program has been approved by the Board on Continuing Legal Education of the Supreme Court of New Jersey for 2.0 hours of total CLE credit. Of these, 2.0 qualify as hours of credit towards certification in civil trial law.
Cost: $30-MCBA Young Lawyers; $40-MCBA Members; and $75-All Others
Click here to download a reservation form.