Oct 15th Real Estate CLE Seminar
Wednesday, October 15, 2014
5:00 PM until 7:00 PM
87 Bayard Street
New Brunswick, New Jersey 08901
See Description Below
Phone: 732.828.3433, x. 102
Online registration is closed.
1031 Exchange Strategies
Wednesday, October 15th @ 5:00 p.m.
MCBA Office, 87 Bayard Street, New Brunswick
Online Registration | Download Form
Pamela Michaels, Esq.
Vice-President, Asset Preservation, Inc.
The seminar will focus on the following:
- Understanding 2014 capital gain tax rates
- What is property: "Held for Investment or Use in a Trade or Business?â
- 1031 Deadlines and The Exchange Equation
- LLC, partnerships and advanced exchange entity issues
- Carryover basis rules
- Improvement and reverse exchanges and the pros and cons of various parking arrangements
- Selecting a Qualified Intermediary
214 Route 18, East Brunswick, NJ 08816
443.326.8619 | email@example.com | www.ftnj.com
Cost: $30-Young Lawyers; $40-MCBA Members; and $75-All Others
Click here to download a reservation form.
This program has been approved by the Board on Continuing Legal Education of the Supreme Court of New Jersey for 2.0 hours of total CLE credit.
« Go to Upcoming Event List