Oct 3rd YLC Civil-Criminal Breakfast CLE
Friday, October 3rd, 2014
8:00 AM until 9:15 AM
87 Bayard Street
New Brunswick, New Jersey 08901
Joseph Leone, Esq. and Ryan Gilbert, Esq.
Phone: 732.828.3433, x. 102
Online registration is closed.
The Interplay Between Criminal and Civil Matters
Friday, October 3rd @ 8:00 a.m.
MCBA Office, 87 Bayard Street, New Brunswick
Online Registration | Download Form
Joseph V. Leone, Esq.
Hoagland Longo Moran Dunst & Doukas
Ryan Gilbert, Esq.
Law Offices of Ryan Gilbert, LLC
The seminar will focus on the following:
- Impact of civil reservations
- Case Law
- Prohibition of Plea in Civil
- Use of Factual Basis
- Moving Violations and/or Federal Motor Carrier violations and impact on Civil Jury Charges
- Criminal Assaults, etc., on Commercial Properties
- Discovery of criminal matter and owner civil liability
- DWI/DUI resulting in accidents and personal injury impact on insurance coverage for first person benefits and third-party recoveries
- State v. Storm Certifications and Conflicts of Interest in representing defendants in resulting civil rights cases
- Expungements and impact on future job applications and labor/employment cases
Cost: $5-Law Clerks; $10-Young Lawyers; $15-MCBA Members; and $30-All Others
To RSVP: Online Registration | Download Form
This program has been approved by the Board on Continuing Legal Education of the Supreme Court of New Jersey for 1.5 hours of total CLE credit and meets Regulation 201:2 for newly admitted attorneys.
« Go to Upcoming Event List