Feb 9th Mun Ct CLE Seminar - Rescheduled from Jan 26th
Monday, February 9, 2015
5:00 PM until 7:00 PM
Map this event »
87 Bayard Street
New Brunswick, New Jersey 08901
Peter H. Lederman, Esq. & Hon. Miles Winder, III, JMC
Phone: 732.828.3433, x. 102
Online registration is closed.
Review of 2014 DWI Case Law and Other Developments
Monday, January 26th @ 5:00 p.m.
Monday, February 9th @ 5:00 p.m.
MCBA Office, 87 Bayard Street, New Brunswick
Online Registration | Download RSVP Form
Peter H. Lederman, Esq.
Davison Eastman & Munoz
Hon. Miles Winder, III, JMC
This year's program will focus on:
- State v. Adkins - Depression of pre-McNeely blood draws
- State v. Downs - Speedy Trial
- State v. McGrath - informed consent advice
- State v. Revie - two step downs for DWI
- California v. Navarette - stopping vehicle after 911 call
- State v. Frye - refusal enhanced by prior DWI
- State v. Pathak - ineffective assistance of counsel
- State v. Cumpston - Miranda and SFTs
- State v. Michaels - testimony of lab supervisor in blood cases
- State v. Sylvester - PCRs and driving while suspended
- . . . and more
This program has been approved by the Board on Continuing Legal Education of the Supreme Court of New Jersey for 2.0 hours of total CLE credit. Of these, 2.0 qualify as hours of credit toward certification in municipal court law.
Cost: $30-Young Lawyers; $40-MCBA Members; and $75 for All Others
To RSVP: Online Registration | Download RSVP Form | Call the Bar Office at 732.828.3433, x. 102
« Go to Upcoming Event List