Domestic Violence/Gun Forfeitures & Applications
Tuesday, December 1st @ 4:30 p.m.
MCBA Office, 87 Bayard Street, New Brunswick
Online Registration | Download RSVP Form
Helen Zanetakos, Esq.
Hon. Deborah J. Venezia
Presiding Judge, Family
Michael Roberts, Esq.
Roberts & Teeter
Sheree Pitchford, Esq. & Joseph J. Benedict, Esq.
Co-Chairs, MCBA Criminal Practice Committee
The seminar will focus on:
- Domestic Violence
- Most common Predicate Acts/Continuing Need
- Motions to vacate FROs (optional topic)
- Consequences of being on the DV registry
- Gun Forfeitures
- Seizures pursuant to the Domestic Violence Acts
- Statutory Disqualifiers
- NJ Firearms ID Card and Permits to Purchase
- Application Process
- Appeals from Denials
- Carry Permits and the Justifiable Need Doctrine
program has been pre-approved by the Board on Continuing Legal Education of
the Supreme Court of New Jersey for 2.0 hours of total CLE credit. Of these, 2.0 qualify as hours of credit toward certification in criminal law.
Cost: $30-Young Lawyers; $40-MCBA Members; and $75-All Others
To RSVP: Online Registration | Download RSVP Form | Call the Bar Office at 732.828.3433, x. 102