Monday, February 25, 2013
The Pines Manor, 2085 Route 27, Edison
Discovering Hidden Assets:
Bank and Asset Searches
Megan S. Murray, Esq.
The program will focus on the following issues:
- Uncovering frequently overlooked assets
- Valuing business perks for alimony and equitable distribution purposes
- Finding assets through a tax return review
- Finding assets of the paramour to show person is hiding assets in someone’s else’s name
- Doing surveillance of a person in a cash business
- Doing surveillance of two people cohabitating who both still own their own homes
This program has been approved by the Board on Continuing Legal Education of the Supreme Court of New Jersey for 1.0 hours of total CLE credit.
All-State Investigations, Inc.
The meeting will begin with cocktails at 6:30 p.m. and dinner will be served at 7:00 p.m. All Middlesex County Superior Court Family Division Judges and their law clerks have been invited to attend as guests of the Section.
Cost to attend is $50 per person. Make checks payable to "MCBA Family Law Section" and mail registration form with payment to: Manny Gerstein, Esq., Gerstein & Richman, 1918 Highway 27, PO Box 593, Edison, NJ 08818. Please response by Friday, March 22nd. For more information and/or to RSVP by telephone please call Section Chair Manny Gerstein, Esq., at (732) 572-3535 or Vice-Chair Evelyn Hartmann, Esq., at (732) 750-0050.
If you would like to print out a meeting reservation form, click on the link below: