Print Page   |   Contact Us   |   Report Abuse   |   Register
Legal Information
Share |

General Legal Information

Referral to a Qualified Attorney - Information about the Middlesex County Bar Association's Lawyer Referral Service, how to get the name of a lawyer over the telephone, how to request the name of lawyer online and information about the Association's Reduced Fee Program (income qualification for this program is required).

Representing Yourself in Court -General information about representing yourself in court, what the court can and cannot do for you, contact information, brochures, forms and kits. The New Jersey Judiciary prepared these materials for individuals who choose to represent themselves in some legal matters.

Small Claims - Typical Claims Filed & Claims That Cannot be Filed; How to File a Small Claim

Special Civil Part - How to File a Claim - Who, What and Where

Landlord/Tenant Issues  - Typical Complaints Between Landlords and Tenants & How to File a Complaint

Ethic Complaints - Filing an Ethics Complaint Against an Attorney

Client Fee Arbitration - Handling Fee Disputes with Attorneys

Central Jersey Legal Services Corporation

Legal Services of New Jersey - Self-Help Guide to Divorce in New Jersey
Call 732-572-9100 ext. 375

Foreclosure Mediation Program - In response to the recent rise in foreclosure cases, the General Equity section of the Middlesex County Superior Court has instituted a mediation program aimed at bringing the parties together as soon as possible to discuss the possibilities of work-outs and settlements. Our hope is that this will reduce the number of foreclosures and limit the liabilities of the creditors.

Community Search

Mar 2nd Mun Ct CLE Seminar - Rescheduled from Jan 26th & Feb 9th

Mar 3rd Employment/Labor Law CLE Seminar

Mar 5th Tax Law CLE Seminar

Mar 9th Mun Ct CLE Seminar

March 9th Family Law Section Dinner CLE/Meeting

Pay 2014-15 Membership Dues OnlineGot an idea for a Seminar?  Click here