- Maintain and improve a viable, fiscally sound,
self-sustaining membership organization open to all members of the legal
- Provide a proactive voice to represent the views,
interests and concerns of the legal community of Middlesex County on all
issues affecting the practice of law and administration of justice.
ethical conduct, collegiality and mutual respect among the members of
the legal community of Middlesex County through programs and services.
- Foster respect for the legal profession by the public.
- Enhance the quality of the legal services provided by our members through education, networking and mutual support.
- Encourage and provide opportunities for members to use their knowledge, skills and resources for the benefit of the public.
- Provide and enhance the economic and social opportunities for members.
I - Provide and maintain a reserve fund in an adequate amount to meet
unexpected expenses and to fund programs not provided for in the normal
II - Increase and maintain the membership, with special emphasis on
recently admitted lawyers, women lawyers and minority lawyers, and
expand their participation in bar activities.
III - Increase awareness of Bar Association services and activities,
and expand the utilization of those services; develop new services and
programs to meet membership and community needs.
IV - Achieve wider use by the public and greater participation by
attorneys in the Lawyer Referral Service and Information System.
Goal V - Educate the legal community about and encourage participation in professionalism programs.
Goal VI - Promote and maintain diversity in the legal community.
Goal VII - Improve the public image of the legal profession.
Goal VIII - Expand activities that provide an active voice on public issues that impact the legal community.