MCBA's Online CLE Program
Since October of 2010, Online CLE partner Classroom 24-7 has been videotaping some of our CLE seminars. Our library of video-based CLE programs is available to you at: https://middlesex.classroom24-7.com/.
As an MCBA member you will receive exclusive members-only pricing and bundle offers. Further, by earning your CLE credits through our online program you will:
- Support your local bar - the majority of all proceeds go directly to the MCBA
- Learn from local judges and attorneys, as well as renowned professionals from across the country
- Fulfill your mandatory CLE requirements with 24/7 access from virtually anywhere
Thanksgiving Holiday Special!
From Wednesday, November 26th at 5 pm to Wednesday, December 10th at 10 pm, all online CLE is Buy TWO get TWO free.
You must purchase two courses to get two free!
- Go to http://middlesex.classroon24-7.com and purchase your courses between November 26th at 5:00pm and December 10th at 10:00 pm
- Within two business days of your purchase, TJ Coleman from Classroom 24-7 will email you to inquire which courses you would like added to our account for FREE.
- Respond to TJ's email with the name of the courses (of equal or lesser value) and they will be added to your account - - for FREE!
- Watch your courses at your convenience any time within the next 180 Days.*
* Videos must be viewed prior to December 31, 2014 to count
toward your MCLE requirements for those with a December 31, 2014 compliance
** Pursuant to the Rules of the Supreme Court of the
State of New Jersey Board on Continuing Legal Education, up to 1/2 of your CLE requirements
may be earned through alternative formats, including viewing CLE online.